A Unique Business Opportunity - What Sets Spaulding Decon Industries Apart
Spaulding Decon Industries isn’t your average, everyday cleaning company. We’re not a household or corporate cleaner that simply arrives at a home or business to do a deep clean of the space every week or so. Instead, we service specific cleaning jobs - jobs that require much stronger cleaning supplies than an ordinary cleaning company has on hand. Our services include crime scene cleanup, meth lab decontamination, and mold remediation - all of which bring with them biohazardous materials like blood, drug residue, and bodily fluids that require specialty, professional-grade cleaning supplies. Therefore, there are relatively few competitors in the crime scene cleanup industry that are able to compete on a national level.
This means that our franchisees face relatively small competition in the areas they serve, and can quickly become a leading company in their community. But, rest assured, that’s not the only advantage of becoming a crime scene cleanup franchise with Spaulding Decon Industries. Our franchisees also benefit from:
- The ability to work in territories of 1 million inhabitants or more (most cleanup companies only cover 50,000 inhabitants per franchise)
- A low overhead cost, helping to increase profit margins quickly
- A recession-proof workflow that won’t slow down even if the economy does
- Services that are highly profitable (for example, drug lab cleanup offers a high profit margin in comparison to the work required)
- Multiple streams of revenue, as you won’t be stuck offering just one service, but can help with a wide variety of cleanups, even hoarding cleanup
It’s easy to see why more and more people are partnering with Spaulding Decon Industries as a crime scene cleanup franchise. We also offer all of the trainings your cleanup crews need, and provide a franchise development team to help your business get off the ground. If you’d like to learn more about our franchise opportunities, contact Spaulding Decon Industries today.