Spaulding Decon Industries Provides Unparalleled Support to New Franchise Partners
As a Spaulding Decon franchise partner, you can feel good knowing you’re going into business for yourself, but not by yourself. We’re not going to simply offer you our name and a basic business plan, but actually work with you every step of the way to ensure you can get your new business off the ground successfully. We have a proven business model, which means our corporate team knows exactly what it takes to avoid common pitfalls when starting a business. It is our goal that every Spaulding Decon franchise is a success, and we’ll make sure we give you the support you need to make it happen.
When you partner with Spaulding Decon to become one of our franchisees, you’ll receive:
- Intensive Training - Along with offering 10 days of training at our corporate headquarters, our professionals will also spend up to a week at your location to finalize any trainings and help with business setup
- Instant business - We work with a variety of national contracts, and we’ll be pleased to pass on these names to you, allowing you to get started immediately with cleanup services.
- Support any time of the day - We have a 24/7 call center that our franchisees can utilize for quick support whenever they need it.
- Access to our proprietary products - Our cleaning products are specifically designed for our specialized cleaning services, and every Spaulding Decon franchisee receives exclusive access to these products.
- Marketing Plan - Our team builds your website for you, creates your marketing collateral, and puts you in touch with our marketing team who handles our SEO, and paid online advertising. We have a multi-step process we call our Marketing Roadmap to Success. Our franchisees that follow this road map have been super successful.
- Proprietary Estimating Software - Comprehensive training on our estimating software where we have created templates for you to ease your learning curve. We incorporate templates for all of our services. The software can be accessed from a mobile device, can take payments and even monitor employee hours.
With this level of training and support, starting your own franchise has never been easier. Contact Spaulding Decon today to learn more about how to start your own crime scene cleanup franchise and start making a difference in your community.