Spaulding Decon Industries Provides Unparalleled Support to New Franchise Partners
As a Spaulding Decon Industries franchise partner, you can feel good knowing you’re going into business for yourself, but not by yourself. We’re not going to simply offer you our name and a basic business plan, but actually work with you every step of the way to ensure you can get your new business off the ground successfully. We have a proven business model, which means our corporate team knows exactly what it takes to avoid common pitfalls when starting a business. It is our goal that every Spaulding Decon Industries franchise is a success, and we’ll make sure we give you the support you need to make it happen.
When you partner with Spaulding Decon Industries to become one of our franchisees, you’ll receive:
- Intensive training - Along with offering a seven-day cleanup training at our corporate headquarters, our professionals will also spend a week (or more!) at your location to finalize any trainings and help with business setup.
- Instant business - We work with a variety of national contracts, and we’ll be pleased to pass on these names to you, allowing you to get started immediately with cleanup services.
- Support any time of the day - We have a 24/7 call center that our franchisees can utilize for quick support whenever they need it.
- Access to our proprietary products - Our cleaning products are specifically designed for our specialized cleaning services, and every Spaulding Decon Industries franchisee receives exclusive access to these products.
- Expert help with marketing efforts - Whether you want help with writing pages for your website, securing marketing collateral, public relations, search engine optimization, or anything else, we’re here for you. We even have a state-of-the-art marketing and analytics dashboard that will help you with all of your marketing needs.
With this level of training and support, starting your own franchise has never been easier. Contact Spaulding Decon Industries today to learn more about how to start your own crime scene cleanup franchise and start making a difference in your community.